PINK LADY TRACTOR RACING
Pink Lady was developed in the 1970s by John Cripps in Western Australia. It is a cross between the American classic Golden Delicious apple with a late-ripening and attractive red Australian apple called Lady Williams. Today, Pink Lady is one of the best-known brands of apples in the world.
Sold in over 80 countries, Pink Lady is undoubtedly one of the best looking apple varieties available, a beautifully vibrant pink-skinned apple with a unique flavor that would become a fan favorite around the world.
The big creative campaign has been launched by Neon Agency & Branded Mini-Games. Called Pink Lady – Tractor Racing, the international organisation that promotes the apple variety of the same name.
The game is being promoted as part of a national campaign that can be played across desktop, mobile and tablet. The player must collect apples on the track to get a high score.
To make participation worthwhile for customers, the campaign encourages customers to interact with the company through attractive rewards.
- Event Period: September 7th – October 5th 2020
- Target: Participants in the Republic of Ireland that are 18+ years old.
- Gaming Method: Participate the game by email address
– A VIP Experience at next year’s National Ploughing Championships, which includes VIP tickets & 4* hotel stay for a family of four, €100 Dunnes Stores Gift Card and a helicopter ride to the event.
– 5 Random Winners – Drawn at Random each day, 1 x €10 Dunnes Stores Voucher
– Pink Lady Recipe
Motivate customers to participate in the National Ploughing Championships event.
Increase awareness of the brand.